BLUE 87' Conquest FUll BUILT for sale! SOLD!!!!!!!!

Nick7

I have a 87' Chrysler Conquest fully built for sell. Here are a list of mods:

1200MILES ON NEW ENGINE

89 ECU

NEW CRANKSHAFT

RACE-PREPPED RODS

.020 OVER WEISCO PISTONS

AJUSA HEAD GASKET

ARP HEAD STUDS

BLOCK DECKED

HEAD SHAVED

1MM OS SS VALVES

HEAVY DUTY VALVE SPRINGS

274 BILLET CAM SHAFT

HEAD PORTED AND POLISHED (NON-JETT) WITH 5-ANGLE PORT VALVE JOB

ALL STEEL BRAIDED LINES

ALL HARD PIPING

MOOKEEK AFPR

255 WALBRO FUEL PUMP(INLINE)

8-GALLON FUEL CELL

19C TURBO PORTED ALONG WITH EXHAUST MANIFOLD FOR QUICKER SPOOL UP

INTAKE MANIFOLD PORTED TO MATCH INTAKE SIDE ON HEAD

MSD BLASTER COIL 2

8.5MM MSD WIRES WITH NGK PLUGS

2.5" exhaust from turbo back

HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC FAN FOR BETTER COOLING

SUMMIT FUEL PRESSURE DIGITAL GAUGE

MOOKEEK BOOST GAUGE

MOOKEEK A/F GAUGE

DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER

NEW DURALAST BATTERY

NEW PAINT JOB(1 YEAR OLD)BLUE

ALL NEW TIMING CHAINS,GUILDS,OEM OIL PUMP

EVERYTHING IN BLOCK IS ARP BOLTS AND FASTENERS

MAFT FOR TUNING WITH 3' GM MASS

Stage 3 spec clutch

FIDANDA FLYWHEEL

IT WAS DYNOED AT 241TQ AT 3300 RPMS AND 225HP AT 5800 RPMS

AT 14 LBS OF BOOST, BUT NEEDS BIGGER INJECTORS FOREVEN MORE POWER

NEW TIRES FUZSIONS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD.

I AM HATING TO SELL IT, BUT NEED MORE TIME WITH FAMILY. THIS IS A DEAL THAT U DONT WANT TO PASS UP!!! i HAVE ALMOST $7500 IN JUST PARTS IN THE ENGINE AND AROUND IT. MY LOST IS UR GAIN.. $2750 OBO FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!! THANKS

post-11009-1206896387_thumb.jpg

post-11009-1206896461_thumb.jpg

post-11009-1206896474_thumb.jpg

post-11009-1206939160_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nick7

aww noooo... you can't sell it to have more time with the family! Just park it and forget about it, spend time with the family, save up, and come back when you bought an MPI setup :D

Regardless of it all, best of luck with it all :)

aww noooo... you can't sell it to have more time with the family! Just park it and forget about it, spend time with the family, save up, and come back when you bought an MPI setup :D

Regardless of it all, best of luck with it all :)

I wish man.. But I have too...I hate it.

I wish man.. But I have too...I hate it.

It happens unfortunately.

How does the car run/how streetable is it for the average driver?

Also when you take pics, make sure to cover the front, back, and both sides, interior ( from both sides and rear seat ) and trunk - I can't tell you how often I hate seeing what seems like a great deal and seeing only one picture of the car. More pictures is helpful :D

It happens unfortunately.

How does the car run/how streetable is it for the average driver?

Also when you take pics, make sure to cover the front, back, and both sides, interior ( from both sides and rear seat ) and trunk - I can't tell you how often I hate seeing what seems like a great deal and seeing only one picture of the car. More pictures is helpful :D

ok, thanks for the info... yeah its streetable. I forgot to put that I have 2.5" open exhaust from turbo back. Car runs great.

Interested in trade for a 1987 Mazda RX7? is has a newly rebuilt engine, newer transmission, 1 year old paint job, 17" Enkei wheels, a test pipe into a Borla catback, and plenty of other work. GREAT fun daily driver, and probably runs a high 15 second quarter mile (though I don't race it; it's just a fun DD. stock is 16.5 in the quarter mile.) I spent upwards of $6k on this car, including 1k for the shell, 3.5k for the engine, 600 for the tranny, 1.2k for paint, 700 for wheels/tires (tires have a lot of life left), and various other maintainance. I have receipts for everything, I believe.

Interested in trade for a 1987 Mazda RX7? is has a newly rebuilt engine, newer transmission, 1 year old paint job, 17" Enkei wheels, a test pipe into a Borla catback, and plenty of other work. GREAT fun daily driver, and probably runs a high 15 second quarter mile (though I don't race it; it's just a fun DD. stock is 16.5 in the quarter mile.) I spent upwards of $6k on this car, including 1k for the shell, 3.5k for the engine, 600 for the tranny, 1.2k for paint, 700 for wheels/tires (tires have a lot of life left), and various other maintainance. I have receipts for everything, I believe.

If its turbo chargered maybe. But I seriously dout it though!

Where did you get a billet cam from?

and a new turbo crank?

I bought the cam from TEP and the crank is a caravan crank that has been treated and everything. it cost me 350 buck to get it harden.

Nick isn't this the second time in recent months that you posted this car? It sounds very nice but you probably won't sell it without pics. How about helping us help you by posting some. The more the better.

Franco

Nick isn't this the second time in recent months that you posted this car? It sounds very nice but you probably won't sell it without pics. How about helping us help you by posting some. The more the better.

Franco

I will post the pics up this weekend. I have been so busy man working, that its hard to make time.

And emaginum I bought my cam from topendperformance. the rest of the parts I bought from DAD. Except the crank.

I have a 87' Chrysler Conquest fully built for sell. Here are a list of mods:

1200MILES ON NEW ENGINE

89 ECU

NEW CRANKSHAFT

RACE-PREPPED RODS

.020 OVER WEISCO PISTONS

AJUSA HEAD GASKET

ARP HEAD STUDS

BLOCK DECKED

HEAD SHAVED

1MM OS SS VALVES

HEAVY DUTY VALVE SPRINGS

274 BILLET CAM SHAFT

HEAD PORTED AND POLISHED (NON-JETT) WITH 5-ANGLE PORT VALVE JOB

ALL STEEL BRAIDED LINES

ALL HARD PIPING

MOOKEEK AFPR

255 WALBRO FUEL PUMP(INLINE)

8-GALLON FUEL CELL

19C TURBO PORTED ALONG WITH EXHAUST MANIFOLD FOR QUICKER SPOOL UP

INTAKE MANIFOLD PORTED TO MATCH INTAKE SIDE ON HEAD

MSD BLASTER COIL 2

8.5MM MSD WIRES WITH NGK PLUGS

HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC FAN FOR BETTER COOLING

SUMMIT FUEL PRESSURE DIGITAL GAUGE

MOOKEEK BOOST GAUGE

MOOKEEK A/F GAUGE

DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER

NEW DURALAST BATTERY

NEW PAINT JOB(1 YEAR OLD)BLUE

ALL NEW TIMING CHAINS,GUILDS,OEM OIL PUMP

EVERYTHING IN BLOCK IS ARP BOLTS AND FASTENERS

MAFT FOR TUNING WITH 3' GM MASS

Stage 3 spec clutch

FIDANDA FLYWHEEL

IT WAS DYNOED AT 241TQ AT 3300 RPMS AND 225HP AT 5800 RPMS

AT 14 LBS OF BOOST, BUT NEEDS BIGGER INJECTORS FOREVEN MORE POWER

NEW TIRES FUZSIONS ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD.

I AM HATING TO SELL IT, BUT NEED MORE TIME WITH FAMILY. THIS IS A DEAL THAT U DONT WANT TO PASS UP!!! i HAVE ALMOST $7500 IN JUST PARTS IN THE ENGINE AND AROUND IT. MY LOST IS UR GAIN.. $2750 OBO FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!! THANKS

Here are some pics..

was this car ro4 at one time

are u asking was it red before? If so yes it was. My brother never got around to painting the door jams and under the hood.

Edited by Nick7

^^ Nope. I'm inclined to think he may have had the same issue with the dyno graph post

I see it find. all 4 pics.. Are u guys logged in. If not it want let u see them... I dont know what the problem is. It wouldnt let me post the dyno sheet it just bs forums... weird..

I'm confused. Above you say here are some pics but I see none. Is it just me? Seriously.

I think he posted the pics in the first post and did something odd that added the last post saying there are pics? Or maybe he was indicating the pics are available now IN the first post by quoting it? Either way I see pics in the first post.

I think he posted the pics in the first post and did something odd that added the last post saying there are pics? Or maybe he was indicating the pics are available now IN the first post by quoting it? Either way I see pics in the first post.

ok sounds good 73charger. I am new at the picture thing. sorry for confusing everyone.