Carlisle, PA Performance & Style Car Show

ZoSo

Long story but bottom line is I wont be able to make it. Anyone need a preregistration? I already checked and they said I could transfer it with my receipt which I could e mail to whomever wants it for Saturday.

No charge, just don't want to see it go to waste.

I haven`t registered as of yet and am Planing on taking my car Pm mewe can work it out ...Das

Edited by DasGunner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going to be going not sure if im gonna bring the quest yet but probably. i didnt pre register but ill be in the non judge field again. it was a good time last year all of us parking together.

Im not going to make it because my head gasket just went yesterday. :eek1bluegreen: really wanted to finally go to one of these .wanted to meet some of you guys but something always comes in the way. Gary :(

Im not going to make it because my head gasket just went yesterday. :eek1bluegreen: really wanted to finally go to one of these .wanted to meet some of you guys but something always comes in the way. Gary :(

Hey G, if my gasket blew i would have it changed out that day. my motor took a crap on me but i will still be their F that car :hmm3grin2orange:

just talked to chiplee, he's gonna be there also,
Hey sly are you parking in the same area as last year or could we all meet up in that area?hoping to be there by 9am.. Edited by DasGunner

hey gunner, people were parked when i got there last year, i just looked for quests and pulled in. starquestclub should be in the same area. chip has a little work to do first but we should be at the registration building buy 10.00

It's 5:15 AM right now, i'll be outa here by 6 so i should be getting there by about 9 or 10ish. And that's rain or shine! But it's raining like a mother right now......of course.

5:30 and its dry in Bmore see ya all this morning :biggrinumbrella1:

I'll be raining 'til about 3pm today and my windshield wipers don't work. Is there room to park a truck and trailer in there and does anyone know if they'll charge me for two cars if I tow it in?

I'll be raining 'til about 3pm today and my windshield wipers don't work. Is there room to park a truck and trailer in there and does anyone know if they'll charge me for two cars if I tow it in?

I'm not 100% sure how that'll work. If they give you an option to park your truck in the fairgrounds it's definitely going to cost more. You may have to park your truck and trailer outside the fairgrounds (which is also going to cost more money). They will let you bring your truck in temporarily if you want to unload your car. I brought a truck in last year to pick up some parts and they wanted, if I remember correctly, a $50 returnable deposit and my driver's license.

I'm riding up with a buddy in an hour. Hopefully the weather holds out.