Carlisle, PA Performance & Style Car Show

ZoSo

I'll definentaly be there, HOPEFULLY my fiji will too! :unsure:

Hey Jill! Let me know if you need anything to help get that car going, i wanna see it! B.T.W. if you or anybody else wants to do a convoy there i'm down. So far my buddy and i are rolling out together, he'll have his Cobalt and i may have another friend with his Integra that will be going. But depending when you're going we could all cruise the pike together. Hit me up on Myspace.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week to go!! just got the 83 hood back on to bad its still primered ...Anyone else going up 83 ? Are we parking in the same area as last year? Edited by DasGunner

I'm still going but i won't be taking my car. motor took a crap on me 2 weeks ago. if i can get another one before friday i'll drive it down but i'm ready to put some c4 on this damn car, i'm pretty sure my wife will love that.

Long story but bottom line is I wont be able to make it. Anyone need a preregistration? I already checked and they said I could transfer it with my receipt which I could e mail to whomever wants it for Saturday.

No charge, just don't want to see it go to waste.