1988 conquest durban maroon with tan leather. Chasis only.

kawika

I believe it is listed as missing the drivetrain but otherwise complete. Car as I have seen it is in nice shape overall. Cheaper to buy with all parts there but otherwise not worth it unless you had engine and tranny ready to drop in.

I believe it is listed as missing the drivetrain but otherwise complete. Car as I have seen it is in nice shape overall. Cheaper to buy with all parts there but otherwise not worth it unless you had engine and tranny ready to drop in.

I know its alot but Ive been offered 1000.00 just for the wheels and tires.

So I figured why not sell the whole car to someone instead of parting it out. The interior is in good condition and the stereo and paging clifford alarm cost me over 2000.00. Not to mention the ground controll coilovers ,

tokiko blues, upgraded fuel pump,stainless steel braided brake lines,slotted and dimpled rotors, tim c alternator with bracket, clear head lights, tinted clear fog ligths, 86 seat belt mod,after market boost guage stock location,cobalt air fuel gauge with dual guage pod, tinted windows, good condition 88-89 tranny, brand new never installed optima yellow top battery, plus lots of misc parts including a 2.4 liter wide block with a crank that needs to be turned. If I parted it out i could easily get 2500 maybe more. I know its going to take a certain person to buy this car but Im willing to wait.

David, how many miles on the chassis now?

I've driven/riden in this car, it's a very nice, tight, clean, straight car.

David got it 4 years ago with ~60,000 miles from an old lady in California. It's a very nice starting point with lots of tasteful mods, perfect for an engine transplant (G54B or otherwise).

for 2500 I can find a good running one complete

This is coming from a guy asking North of 7500 for a galant VR4 ?

I guess Im not the only one seeing "I dont think so"

Its 8k or best offer not 7500, and yes it has a engine and trans , it runs, it has about 15-20k of mods on the car it was imported here in a limited numbers - hints thats why vr4's still get money? HMMMMM lets see I think I will buy a car from Fred Flinstone so I can pedal my car to work or when I go out, does my shoe come with a big 16g when I need speed?

But for me I would not pay more than 1k for a car with no engine and trans. I would go out and buy a complete car, for 1 I would save on the hassle on looking for engine and trans unless I have a spare. I bought my 89 shp super clean with 55k on the clock for 3500.00 and the guy gave me extra parts. But again that is why we live in the U.S where we are pretty much able to decide on our own what to buy "to each is own"

Its 8k or best offer not 7500, and yes it has a engine and trans , it runs, it has about 15-20k of mods on the car it was imported here in a limited numbers - hints thats why vr4's still get money? HMMMMM lets see I think I will buy a car from Fred Flinstone so I can pedal my car to work or when I go out, does my shoe come with a big 16g when I need speed?

But for me I would not pay more than 1k for a car with no engine and trans. I would go out and buy a complete car, for 1 I would save on the hassle on looking for engine and trans unless I have a spare. I bought my 89 shp super clean with 55k on the clock for 3500.00 and the guy gave me extra parts. But again that is why we live in the U.S where we are pretty much able to decide on our own what to buy "to each is own"

I have a 92 Vr4 as well , so I know what it is thanks, but id be lucky to get 6k for mine and it has rare parts and may mods as well I mean while were playing realist lets check ourselves.

got any timeslips ?

I have a 92 Vr4 as well , so I know what it is thanks, but id be lucky to get 6k for mine and it has rare parts and may mods as well I mean while were playing realist lets check ourselves.

got any timeslips ?

That's why it has best offer on it, yes it does need some small things. I would keep it but 5 cars to 2 pepole that drives in my house is not money saving. So ether get rid of one car or get rid of the wife.

1. Car can give me back some money

2. wife leaving can take all my money

3. I'll keep the wife.

But you and I know, to the rite buyer that wants the car bad enough will pay for the asking price. I have seen Starquest and vr4's go for hard cash, but that also comes from what is in the cars. But agian I am slowing down and don't have much time on working on toy's, my personal toughts would be by the car complete and enjoy it.

I personally own this cars twin. An 88 Durban Maroon TSI 5spd but with maroon interior. I own this cars old *DM 3" exhaust with Apex muffler. Given the price of this car it is worth it to someone who has a great running powerplant and a below average body. It would be saving you money. I still want to see this car in person. :o