MK1 FULL COILOVER KIT GP --- *PAYMENT DUE NOW*

101PROPOSE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in this, I have a type I suspension deposit that I will sell. Unfortunately at this time I will not be able to complete my purchase on this. I have a $500 deposit that I am willing to take a loss on and sell for $450 + PP fees to whoever is interested in the type I suspension. If you are interested in the type II, then check with 101 if the deposit will be transferable to it.

TIA

Anyone interested in this, I have a type I suspension deposit that I will sell. Unfortunately at this time I will not be able to complete my purchase on this. I have a $500 deposit that I am willing to take a loss on and sell for $450 + PP fees to whoever is interested in the type I suspension. If you are interested in the type II, then check with 101 if the deposit will be transferable to it.

TIA

I will follow thru with the rest of the money, so mookie count me in on his spot.

ill paypal the rest.

Casey_L,

i got your pm. i will let you know the shipping estimate today.

by the way, i said the total with camber plates was $1199.99, but it is wrong.

the right price is $899.99 without camber plates and $1099.99 with camber plates.

sorry for the confusion.

thanks,

do they have camber plates for the rears or the fronts? i got TEP camber (front)plates already. Please advise

I will follow thru with the rest of the money, so mookie count me in on his spot.

ill paypal the rest.

Hey emagdnim,

Never received any PP from you, didn't even give you my PP addy for the money to be sent to. Please PM me or email at urusai1@hotmail.com to discuss this further. Or if you want, my email addy is the PP addy and you can just send me the money and I will let 101 know that you have my spot after I receive the funds.

Thanks.

Hey 101,

Just informed by emagdnim that he didn't take my spot. Did someone else take it? If so, they're gonna have to send my deposit money first and then I'll let you know that my spot has been taken by someone else.

Thanks.

Hey 101,

Just informed by emagdnim that he didn't take my spot. Did someone else take it? If so, they're gonna have to send my deposit money first and then I'll let you know that my spot has been taken by someone else.

Thanks.

please check your paypal. 450+pp fees sent!