364 sbc and a t5

kartman74

I used 350 turbo for my swap it isnt that bad of a fit have to cut the sides of the tunnel a bit. I am going to weld new metal in after it is done as for motor mounts I just bought a motor plate from summit left a ton of room under there. I also went to a front steer rack and pinion from a 93 fire bird. litle involved there but not too bad either

GOOD LUCK

Guest Kenmarrow
I used 350 turbo for my swap it isnt that bad of a fit have to cut the sides of the tunnel a bit. I am going to weld new metal in after it is done as for motor mounts I just bought a motor plate from summit left a ton of room under there. I also went to a front steer rack and pinion from a 93 fire bird. litle involved there but not too bad either

GOOD LUCK

If you are chnaging the steering to a front steer as you say.. Then please post some pics and progress please.. The stock steering links are a killer for a SBC, and if you or anyone has a better mouse trap lets see it.. Please!! Thanks Ken

If you are chnaging the steering to a front steer as you say.. Then please post some pics and progress please.. The stock steering links are a killer for a SBC, and if you or anyone has a better mouse trap lets see it.. Please!! Thanks Ken

Ken as soon as I have my outer tie rods shortend and I have it bolted to the spindles I will post pics. it really opened up room for the rear sump pan.

• 1 year later...

in the same boat me and a buddy of mine are getting ready to rebuild a 350 to put in my car

bored 40 over with a SCAT 400 crank

speed pro hypereutectic pistons and rings

ebelbrock performer intake

built 350 heads decked

and for shifting matters a built 700R4

in the same boat me and a buddy of mine are getting ready to rebuild a 350 to put in my car

bored 40 over with a SCAT 400 crank

speed pro hypereutectic pistons and rings

ebelbrock performer intake

built 350 heads decked

and for shifting matters a built 700R4

Welcome to the forum! I just wanted to mention that this thread is 2 years old. Good luck with your project it seems like a step in the right direction.