88 black/black, low miles, for sale by second owner

sirfixalot

car is in good shape for age. car accumulated 5k miles per year for eleven years until the original owner grenaded the engine. I bought it to do a 2.4 dohc engine and have yet to start it. it is not an shp car. i have eibachs, a new oem intercooler, a factory service manual and an extra set of wheels that go with it. the car has only 54,000 miles and has been sitting since 1999. I am asking $2000 for it and everything else i have. $1500 for car only. it is in oklahoma and delivery is available. i can be reached by phone at 918-810-7704. thanks, nick. terrible pictures can be seen at cardomain.com search for sirfixalot1.

the previous owner states that everything was working when he drove it to its final resting place.the only thing that usually goes bad from sitting is petroleum based products like lubricants, gasoline, or seals and sometimes interior pieces. to the whats wrong question, someone installed a window in the side of the block with a connecting rod so now it only runs on three cylinders and has a slight oil leak. the car has had a fairly rough life for the 54,000 miles showing on the odometer. the car spent the first half of its life in a small town with lots of dirt roads and an owner who probably should own a truck, the second half of its life was spent in a barn which is good for the interior but bad for the tires. as for pictures i am in the process of putting it on cardomain.com, should have it on there sometime friday afternoon. title is clear, notarized and lien free. took pictures of it today and discovered a missing radio, i guess someone needed it worse than i do

no, but everyone who has contacted me about this car has two or three laying around. should be easy to get one. most common problem i have seen with these cars is blown head gaskets with spun bearings second. it is also the same block in the mighty max or dodge d50 truck i am told. i was going to build a 2.4 dohc mits engine for it, more power, higher revving, more durable, better economy and more parts availability plus its a bolt in with the right parts.

no, but everyone who has contacted me about this car has two or three laying around. should be easy to get one. most common problem i have seen with these cars is blown head gaskets with spun bearings second. it is also the same block in the mighty max or dodge d50 truck i am told. i was going to build a 2.4 dohc mits engine for it, more power, higher revving, more durable, better economy and more parts availability plus its a bolt in with the right parts.

I am glad you agree that the block is the same, thats all I was talking about. I would assume that if someone were going to replace the block they would fill it with components designed for use with a turbocharger or hire it done by a machine shop. Thanks for your help though.