1987 atlantic blue conquest, pics 1200

starquest1511

I HAVE PICS , bottom of car is excellent condition, tires are almost new, body is ok needs front fender , that i have for it and goes with it , little rust at the bottom of the front fender i dont do body work thats why i got another fender, anyway i put another oil pan on it with new gasket also new rear main seal, the car has hks cold air intake system and bov,hks boost gauge inside in place of old gauge,hks catback exhaust,all glass is good , has black plush interior thats in great shape, it is a 5 speed will need a clutch slips a little under higher rpm , also i took apart the engine , the engine is beautiful inside cylinder walls , rod ends all great , ok reason for taking it apart was it had a smoking problem only after warm up i changed everything still same end i even changed the turbo, so it is all apart ,think thats it just email me for any other info i did not want to sell her but kids come first and i need the money :cry: ive taken pics give me your email and i will send them i also have a reman non jet valve head and mech rockers for sale can go with car for extra 275. i also have a new eclipse i believe 18g turbo for sale asking 400. was going to put it back together but decided not too everything is there to go back together come get it asap, also will sell 2 87 trans,2 intakes,2 stock turbos for 300.i have pics of all so let me know taking offers on eveything...http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/starquest1511/

new deal car,big 16g,non jet valve head all for 1400obo

Hm, This car didnt come from Philly not too long ago did it? If so, It was only 500 dollars there :roll: AFAIK, there arent too many Atlantic blue cars with velour interior....with a slipping clutch....and a rusty fender. Just a thought, if im wrong, my bad. Take it as a free TTT I guess 8)