my 89 quest finaly.. and itll be gone soon RIP 89

scotty

what a pisser . I have wanted to sell mine after the 4th time I removed the motor, now I just take it like it is and realize I cant have as much fun for the money with 90% of the other cars that flip my wig . You wont find another in that shape to fix up in a couple more years, mothball that thing till you have the drive to fix it again . You have more balls than just being a quitter. ship it to me for 800 and Il lfix it .

Your gonna part that out???? Looks better than most on the road now. Hell the airdam isn't even busted. Just take your time with it. My 89 crapped out on me all the time. It's now patiently waiting on a 4G heart transplant, for the past three years.

Kane

Your gonna part that out???? Looks better than most on the road now. Hell the airdam isn't even busted. Just take your time with it. My 89 crapped out on me all the time. It's now patiently waiting on a 4G heart transplant, for the past three years.

Kane

im going to jail in 3 weeks.. i work based off commission for a friend that just started a customizing/general mechanics shop.. BUSINESS IS SLOW starting out..

I have zero money..

I owe someone on here money..

I owe 10 grand to the state because of someone i thought was my friend...

I need a vehicle to get to and from jail otherwise im gonna sit in jail and rot with no work release...

and i need money to get out on work release since it costs $110 a week..

The whole thread should be. This forum is for people who love their cars and want to show them off. Not someone who wants to dismantle a 47k mile car.

IMO it should go in the feedback forum so that people will see what you're up to. I know I'd be heartbroken if I found out I was part of a good car being cut up by buying a part from someone doing that and not knowing the story.

Now I'm really glad I gave you tips to paint that thing :roll: . It looks nice too. It's a shame it was a waste of time.