Injector clips and other new electronic connectors/GM style

Hit_N_Run-player

send me my pair please. -chas.

i would like for all of you to know a little bit of whats going on.

A sibling of mine has just been put in jail, and awaiting a court on federal charges. If convicted (he/she) will be serving minimal 13 months in prison :cry: I cant even express what my family and i are going through. Im 17 years old, i work 30hours a week, i go to school 6.5hours a day, i have NO TRANSPORTATION, and im trying to rebuild my motor that blew with only 1500 miles on it (meaning im still paying off the first motor....). The part where i have no transportation is the real problem, i have everyones injector clips and parts, but going through what ive just now told you and trying to make all these sales work through is proving very difficult. Im really working hard here to get all my stuff togethor here, but i hope everyone understands and can try to work with me here. Thank you for you patience and purchases.

Robbie

• 2 weeks later...

Bump to update potential new purchasers. I know for a fact Bunta and I have paid for injector clips and we HAVE NOT received them.

my '88 auto w/sunroof project needs some clips:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/chasm2530/shades%20of%20quest/auto1.jpg

soon to be painted BMW HellRot

• 4 weeks later...