FS: 89 conquest TSi

wannasupra

~60k miles on the body. we bought it as a project vehicle, but we need a daily driver that's reliable and can carry our two dogs. also, i've been told conquest's don't to do well in the snow. anyhow, we've got about 6k into the damn thing if you count what it cost to tow it here.

1500 bucks for the car

600 for new radiator

1800 in pistons and machine work

700 for a clearwater head (non jet)

shot peened and resized stock rods

wiseco pistons (.030 over)

arp studs top to bottom

blueprinted and balanced bottom end

3 angle valve job

all smog equipment has been removed

new coolant hoses, belts, oil pump, water pump, distributor

rattlecan flat black paint

needs:

steering gearbox

fix leak in gas tank

interior put back together (have all the pieces)

alignment

compressor wheel has 2 bent fins

we bought it like this because we had planned on an mpi conversion and a 50 trim, but since we need a daily driver not another project car, it's gotta go. my girlfriend's pissed because she's owned this car for a year and a half, and she's never driven it. it overheated on the way to get it aligned back in montana, we towed it down here to orlando and had the motor built. decked the block .004" because it was warped, had it align bored, bored it .030 over and honed before the balanced bottom end was installed.

4k obo. we're in the market for a jeep, so if you have a jeep cherokee or wrangler 4x4 in good condition, we may be able to work out a trade.

locals only please. we don't have any pictures of it, and if you want it shipped, it's out of your pocket. title in hand.

any questions, email me at hardcoresrt4@hotmail.com,

or call the cell (406) 756 5982

never taken any pics of it. like i said it was purchased sort of as a project car, and we'd planned to take some pics of it once it was painted, which at this point would've been the next step. it looks like any other starion, but flat black. cracked airdam, all other body pieces are straight, without dents or rust. if you're going to be in the orlando area, i'll more than gladly take whomever is interested to the car. but unfortunately i don't have pics, and have learned the hard way not to post details about address and such on the internet.

Refardless of what you've got in it, $4k is a lot of cash (around here anyway) for a basket case car. Sounds like you had real good intentions with it though. Best bet is to finish the paint work and tack a bit on the price. One thing's for sure though, you're limited to local buyers unless you post some detailed pics.

Refardless of what you've got in it, $4k is a lot of cash (around here anyway) for a basket case car. Sounds like you had real good intentions with it though. Best bet is to finish the paint work and tack a bit on the price. One thing's for sure though, you're limited to local buyers unless you post some detailed pics.

x2

Sounds like a good deal, but any internet venture like this will require pics to back up the promotions. Don't mean to be an arse about it, but there will be very little reaction without them.

JR