87 Starion in VA $200

TopDawg_43

A friend of mine has a 87 Starion for sale. It ahs a new clutch, new turbo, and a custom 2-tone paint job. The engine ran good as well. The fuel line bust on it, and burnt up the wiring harness. I don’t have any pics of the car. The interior is in good shape.

All he wants is $200 for it. I’d have it, but the wife said I can’t buy another car right now :roll: .

Thought you were gonna tell me if he actually was gonna sell this one TD JEEZ... lol

We must have had a misunderstanding, when I first called you, I was calling to tell you it was for sale.

Yeah and you didn't sound like he was sure on the price and whatnot. Ah well no biggie need to get mine running right before worrying about another one anyways.

Yeah I knew about this car over a month ago when will was over and helped me strip the 2001 ss camaro .

I laid back as I have a bout 20 other things going on but when I realized it had been posted on the forums and vultures appeard I just went and took care of biz naz .

Thanks Top Dog for the hook up . this is a parts car def , no way would I attempt to fix it