89 Fiji SHP In baltimore MD 1200**sold**

highpsiconquest

1989 Fiji Shp( has the struts not the wheels) 5spd 108xxx miles, leather fair condition. I have no time to play with the car due to work. :( It has a Hks turbo timer, Gauge pod with autometer air fuel and boost gauges and a aftermarket cd player. Otherwise car is stock. I have the original radio and some other parts to go with the car. Car will not be parted out must be sold complete. 1200 obo pics will come shortly

I bought it.

I owe you a radio good sir!!!! I forgot in all the excitement.

Thank you sooo much for this car. I forgot how much I enjoy the frustration of the starion. I cleaned the injector clips and the maf and even though it still idles weird, it builds boost and we got to do some donuts and second gear playin!!!!! Imma get her to buy a few bucks worth of tune up stuff this week, some seafoam, and a change of oil. I figure with a lil vaccum plugging, I will have my girlfriend ready for the next drift nirvana at summit point. Woooo!

I promise that this thing will not go to waste. Even if she looses interest, I have been reminded of the joy that only these weird hunks of junk can bring and will be making sure it is taken care of.