progress pics of my 19" wheel install.

I have 15mm from my inside tire sidewall to the coilover's adjustment perches on the front.

I have roughly 24-26mm clearance from the inside tire sidewall to the coilover's adjustment perches in the rear. I've got about 5 or 6mm from the tire/rim lip to the inside fender lips that are rolled.

No spring perches front or rear..

so, what you're saying is that I will need 12" wide rims. I alwasy knew they'd fit. Nice, and the front can go up to at least 10". thanks for the info.

Here's what I've come up with, and I was thinking this before too, but we:

Can fit 19x12 with -5 offset in the back. it would be very tight. Might be able to go with 295/30/19.

Can fit 19x10 with +5 offset in the front. also very tight. 265/35/19 might work.

so, what you're saying is that I will need 12" wide rims. I alwasy knew they'd fit. Nice, and the front can go up to at least 10". thanks for the info.

Here's what I've come up with, and I was thinking this before too, but we:

Can fit 19x12 with -5 offset in the back. it would be very tight. Might be able to go with 295/30/19.

Can fit 19x10 with +5 offset in the front. also very tight. 265/35/19 might work.

Wow.. Um.. That's going to take some serious work to make fit, unless you don't plan to go very low at all..

10's with a +5mm offset will extend 29mm further outward than my 8.5" fronts.. That's outside of the fender. If attempted, i'd try and get some 265/30's or even 255/30's..

12's in the back with a -5mm offset just simply won't work at all, unless you don't tuck the tire and can make sure they never do under turning or even going over curbs while angled.. They'd stick out 21mm further than my 10.5's, again outside of the fenders. Might need 25 series tires and run massive camber like a VIP car..

With my rears, I wouldn't even be able to run 285's unless I went to a 25 series.

Onicam? What?

To date, this is the widest set i've ever heard of on a SQ..

Front: 18*11.5 265/45/ZR18

Rear: 18*13.5 285/45ZR18

The original thread didn't have the pics up anymore, but I have them on my other computers HD somewhere. The rims were Weds Kranze something or other.

LOL.. I'm afraid not..

"Street drifting"? That's probably why.. :lol:

We've always tried to fight negative camber for the most part, so I don't think anyone's taken pictures of how much negative camber they could achieve.. I could probably get to 3 or 4* negative on my rears though..

LOL.. I'm afraid not..

"Street drifting"? That's probably why.. :lol:

We've always tried to fight negative camber for the most part, so I don't think anyone's taken pictures of how much negative camber they could achieve.. I could probably get to 3 or 4* negative on my rears though..

yeah.. that's exactly what I meant... you've met them

"Drifters" who never saw a race track ever.

If I was loaded I'd buy cmaber plates just to neg it out for photos.

negative camber looks cool.

the starion racer dave got all the pics of has a good bit of negative camber.

Your rears are 19x10.5 with a 22mm offset and a 25mm spacer for a grand total of -3mm offset.

with 25mm of space on the inside and 5mm on the outside, that's over an inch of extra space. so, maybe 12" is pushing it, but you could get 11.5's in there.

Keep in mind, I didn't measure with the car jacked up and me under it or anything.. I used a straight edge and marked it the best that I could while being behind the tires and reaching up etc..

Plus, I never measured lock to lock clearance for the fronts.. The strut rods might interfere with wider rims with low offsets..