must sell A.S.A.P.... will sacrifice!!! SOLD!!!!!

bosstin87

[/size]I HAVE 1 87 STAR, AND A 87 QUEST, BOTH HAVE TO GO NEED THE MONEY MORE THAN THE CARS. STARION IS A STARTED PROJECT THAT I HAVE DUMPED NEARLEY $2500 w/o labor IN JUST THE MOTOR REBUILD AND MAINTANCE. BODY IS ROUGH WITH BONDO, AND INTERIOR IS WACKED. never could get the car to run like it should. some times cranks and idles fine, other times it sputters and dies, either way it will get around town, but i have no more money or time to mess with this, it has made me sick, motor is not brock in yet only about 150miles on it and for some reason there is oil everywhere like there is to much crank case pressure? not a turbo guy 1200 obo

MODS 87 star

ENGINE:

.40 OVER

.5 PT HIGHER COMP RATIO

NONJET HEAD

CUSTOM 3000GT ROCKER ASSEMBELY

STAGE 1 RACE PORT

1MM OVERSIZED VALVES

BALANCE SHAFT ELIM.

ALL NEW BEARINGS, SEAL ETC...

CUSTOM TURBO ADAPTER PLATE FOR BIGGER TURBO(rated 18psi) only seen 10psi

throttle body complete rebuild

new injector clips

eliminated a/c

eliminated abs

plugs, wires etc...

all new timing componets

new fuel pump capable of 450hp handeling

freshly painted engine bay

mods 87quest 700 OBO

BONE STOCK

COMPLETE CAR COMPLETE INTERIOR

NO BONDO ONE SPOT OF RUST ON HOLE CAR, AND ONE OR TWO MINOR DINGS, PAINT IS IN GOOD SHAPE STILL SHINY, BUT TOP OF CARIS WHERE THE CLEAR COAT IS STARTING TO LOOK ROUGH. INTERIOR IS PREETY FREAKIN SWEET AND CLEAN. DOSE NOT RUN BEFORE I GOT THE CAR THE PREVIOUS OWNER MELTED #4 PORT ON HEAD(YES LIKE MELTED BUTTER) PISTONS SEEM FINE AND CYL. WALLS LOOK FINE, AND STILL SWINNS OVER FREELY.

NO TITLE

DID I MENTION I NEED MONEY PLEASE ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL NOT BE TURNED DOWN I WILL SELL TOGETHER OR SEPERATE. I AM OPEN FOR TRADES ON PREETY MUCH ANY THING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CARS OR ELECTRONICS BUT MONEY WOULD BE BEST. PM FOR PICS, OR TELL ME HOW TO PUT THEM ON HERE

Josh is a good guy, I've met him and both cars are white 87's, he dumped alot of money into the motor on one of the cars but just can't get it to run right, cuts out/bogs down pretty bad around 7psi, would make someone a good project.

thats right from what the guy tolm about the head, is that it had a custom made rocker assembely and all the componets on the cam tower. when we did the rebuild, it looked no didferent than the stock setup. this is just what i was told

SOHC 3000GT rockers fit right on our heads with no modifications.

Someone BS'd someone else when they said they were custom made.

Before putting them on, you should mock the head up and make any adjustments to the valve stem height if needed.