Modified 89 Conquest (Michigan)

Vanishing Point

1989 Conquest Automatic (shift kit)

$12000 in modifications (Parts only)

Very strong streetable car, daily driver.

98000 miles

quick mods in signiture

Photos and upgrades at http://www.motorpride.com/PhotoGallery/?SiteID=656

Im going to add more photos later.

If you would like more pics just PM or email.

$8000

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

I have used the NOS probably 2 dozen times. I used it alot at first to get the jets worked out.

75hp jets

At a car show in town a dyno was brought in and for $50 you could get 2 pulls. The NOS worked out to be 40hp and 40lbs of torque.

I tried the 100hp jets, but I felt a surge so I went back to the 75s.

Recently I bypassed the coolant around the intake manifold and that has added alot of spunk.

Hp maxes quickly(3500rpm) but straight lines through 6000rpm. Changing the turbo to a TDO6 or a t3/4 would cause the torque to peak latter and give alot better HP numbers, but at the cost of lag.

This car can run 12s and be a great autocross car.

The car has fresh paint, decals a great interior and is a very fast streetable car. I have only seen one nicer, but not as fast. The only reason I dont ask $10000 for it is it has a Salvage title. I kind of got carried away with fixing it up and finally decided it wasnt worth anymore money.

Probably be better off parting it out, but that would be a shame.

Im in no hurry to dump her IM just getting to many vehicles and have my eye on a STI. I really would hate to see her sit and rot away it really is to nice for that.

In the end shes probably a better cruiser then race car, but its not far to go to race car. It would be nice if someone here got it.

If anyone wants more pics I have them I just cant get anymore to load up on motorpide.

Tony

The Starsky and Hutch stripe is painted on so I cant remove it. The original hood has a white stripe down the middle. I wanted something alittle old school, not to flashy, I kind of thought S&H was long enough ago it would look good again.

I had a 05 STI a year ago that I had to get rid of to get a car Jr. could learn how to drive with. Loved that car

Jr. PASSED HIS DRIVERS TEST :D :D :D

I plan to mod it, so IM afraid the Conquest wouldnt get much attention and Conquests need attention. That and the insurance load. ](*,)

Tony