LOOKING FOR STARQUESTS UPSTATE NY

NtothaATE

im trying to get a starquest with a nice body and interrior preferrably, not too much rust, engine running or not isnt a big deal. 86 or newer would be nice but if you have or know anyone around with an older one ill look at it. anywhere in the northeast is fine, im willing to haul.

I have one for sale in Georgia, I am originally from Upstate NY and will be going up to visit family in a couple weeks, I could haul the car up there with me. It is a black '88 starion, runs and looks good. NO rust. I will get some pictures of it tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have a 87 5spd TSI i'm looking to sell. I'm kinda needing the money. I live in Saratoga Springs (basically). My zip is 12020. I have a pic of it on my myspace page. check it out and let me know what you think. Goto myspace.com/rnmsports

Car is all stock. New Clutch 106kmi on it. Title in hand. I never had it on the road. And it just sits around in my fathers barn. It's just getting time for it to go. I just don't have anytime to do anything with it.

Chad- Rogner2000@yahoo.com