GP: MOOKEEH MK1 2" EXTENDED SPOILER *GP CANCELED*

101PROPOSE

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack,

sorry, i am not sure if it is illegal or not and i think members decided to get clear led lights so it can be painted in different color -- red, smoke and etc...

Is NOT having a third brake light illegal? Is the light going to be red or clear? (I'd like it red)

It's a shame that they will have to be made WITH the brake light......(I'm sure I can figure out how to delete it when I get the spoiler, unless it's illegal NOT to have it)

I'm still very interested in the spoiler, just curious.........

Thanks, Zack

Zack,

sorry, i am not sure if it is illegal or not and i think members decided to get clear led lights so it can be painted in different color -- red, smoke and etc...

I have no problem with the color of the LED, as long as there's a way to change it......

What would I use to tint it red?

My deposit is on the way, is it a problem if I do $100 instead of $50 for the FRP one? :confused0024:

Thanks, Zack

I have no problem with the color of the LED, as long as there's a way to change it......

What would I use to tint it red?

My deposit is on the way, is it a problem if I do $100 instead of $50 for the FRP one? :confused0024:

Thanks, Zack

not sure about the rest of the states, but in cali, it's illegal NOT to have a 3rd brake light and for it NOT to be red...

personally, i think the LEDS should all be red to avoid problems with law enforcement as im pretty sure it's the same in most of the states.

hey 101 so what's th eprice on the carbon fiber one and fiberglass one didn't see final price let me know Thanks Rich

Rich,

sorry for the confusion.

i have the GP for both cf and frp on the first page.

carbon fiber $450.00

frp $250.00

thanks,

not sure about the rest of the states, but in cali, it's illegal NOT to have a 3rd brake light and for it NOT to be red...

personally, i think the LEDS should all be red to avoid problems with law enforcement as im pretty sure it's the same in most of the states.

cali,

i thought it was okay to have clear lens led lights as long as the actual bulbs light up red.

my friend has a scion tc and his led lights on the factory wing is clear with red lights.

i will take a picture tomorrow and post it.

thanks,

cali,

i thought it was okay to have clear lens led lights as long as the actual bulbs light up red.

my friend has a scion tc and his led lights on the factory wing is clear with red lights.

thanks,

Umm, will the LED's on your spoiler be red or clear?

Did you get my deposit?

Thanks, Zack

cali,

thanks,

oh, that's ok then...as long as the light itself is red...

clear leds with red lights would be great.

101...im gonna switch mine to the frp insted of the c/f ill be sending my $50 from hotrodtsi's pay-pal prob tomorow. any idea when they might be ready?

eck_007,

no problem you can chcange from cf to frp.

i am trying to get these done with airdam order. i will let you know as soon as i hear from the manufacturer.

thanks,

DrvNsily,

deposit received, thanks!

you were asking about purchasing a middle spoiler piece. i am not sure which one you are talking about. can you please let me know?

thanks,

I was thinking about getting a extra center piece as in the one that mounts on the hatch. Would that be possable and how much, would want it complete with brake light.

Thanks

David

David,

no problem. did you want a cf or frp?

let me know

thanks,

I was thinking about getting a extra center piece as in the one that mounts on the hatch. Would that be possable and how much, would want it complete with brake light.

Thanks

David