Secondary injector needed

animedork2075

Basically, my secondary injector has gotten too bad for me to put this off any longer. I have an 88 Quest and the plastic is cracked. The car has been running a little crappy because of this, but now it's leaking fuel out of the crack, and being my daily driver this could be dangerous. I basically need a working injector for a reasonable price. Big_Al might have one, but I basically need one as soon as possible. So, if I could find one, and get it shipped to 93021 priority, or next day. Please let me know. I will have cash on Tuesday, I will send out Paypal immediately. You can PM me, or talk to me on aim animedork2075.

Thanks,

David

He needs a secondary(green cap) one. I have 2 here that work and 2 sets at Whitchhunter injection service being cleaned and flow tested. Let me know if you still need the one i got. Look at the feebback forum and you will see that I have sold several injectors in the last few months and have had no problems with any of them. I guarantee what I sell and even pay for return shipping. later,Gary