I am looking for a 88 or 89 conquest/starion

scottreallyknows

I have a 89 Red Conquest that I will be putting up for sale in the next few weeks. It is a 5 speed and has 74K miles on it. It was put in storage in 99 due to an illness in the family. I took it out of storage in 03 and drove the car about five times before putting it back into storage. This year I decieded to go ahead and put the car up for sale so someone could enjoy the car. My brother-in-law has replaced most of the hoses and has sent the alternator out to get rebuilt. The car has no rust and is in pretty good shape. The interior is black with no ripes in the seats. I will go out and take some pictures of the car if your interested. The car is in Medina, OH at my brother-in-law storage facilty. I was going to ask 3K for the car.

Mike

mamoore2@cox.net

• 2 weeks later...
I have an '89 Fiji Blue 5spd. Very Good Body, original paint, new tires, struts, coil, battery. A/C doesn't work, E-Brake light stays on but it's no more than an annoyance. Antenna doesn't work (there's a surprise) and the cigarette lighter doesn't work. Other than that, everything works fine including the cruise. I was asking $4500 locally but I'll be much happier to sell it to a club member and 4k is fine with me. The car is in Columbia, SC and I'll provide pics on request. (129k miles).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...