NEW GP FOR FUEL INJECTORS THROTTLE BODY SYSTEM APRIL 2007

Trilogy Turbos

Ok, just open!

New GP for the throttle body injectors; 650cc primary and 950cc secondary plus new bolts and spacers.

Price is only $255.00 shipped to your door, priority mail with insurance and tracking number.

Just need 5 guys to do this price so jump in!!

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

561 333-9130 shop

954 274-8110 cell

• 2 weeks later...
I can put the 1150cc on the deal but not for the $255.00 shipped. If you want the 1150cc for the secondary price will be $300.00 shipped.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

So for the Starion kit with the 650cc Primary and 1150cc Secondary: $300.00 shipped :D :D :D Ill take one, but I need it shipped tomorrow. Email me at : bgscourtney@aol.com for payment information.

Thanks,

CALIBER 308

Nevermind. $285.00 shipped for the Starion injector kit with the 650cc primary and 1150cc secondary. from www.importevolution.com

CALIBER 308

Just make sure they are the 1150cc; but if they have this price I can offer the same.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Nevermind. $285.00 shipped for the Starion injector kit with the 650cc primary and 1150cc secondary. from www.importevolution.com

CALIBER 308

Just make sure they are the 1150cc; but if they have this price I can offer the same.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Purchased and installed :D :D They work great.

CALIBER 308

Just paid you, can't wait to get the injectors! Yes, it's an '87 and Yes I forgot to specify that But I did specify that I wanted the 650/950 GP so we should be okay...send 'em, I need 'em. thanks-chas.

• 2 weeks later...

No, Haven't got them yet...been expecting them-can't wait to get 'em. I've got a new rebuilt throttle body just waiting for them. If you thought they'd be here by now, then they probably will be here tues. given the holiday.

Hey Heron, didn't you say ya'll were rebuiding SHP struts now or was that somebody else?

• 3 weeks later...

Installed and running GREAT! Sorry about not posting back sooner, I've had big problems on my other car caused by an oem injector!

Heron, I need ANOTHER set!

Want to trade? I've got two parts cars! Good body stuff! A complete tan interior

and HEY, didn't you say you guys were rebuiding shp struts?

Installed and running GREAT! Sorry about not posting back sooner, I've had big problems on my other car caused by an oem injector!

Heron, I need ANOTHER set!

Want to trade? I've got two parts cars! Good body stuff! A complete tan interior

and HEY, didn't you say you guys were rebuiding shp struts?

Yes, we are rebuilding the SHP struts.

Interested on the cars, what do you want to do?

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...