WTT for a Quest/Starion

Matt300ZXT

Yeah, the previous owners had money, lots of it. They just let their dumba** 16 year old drive it and he never took care of it. Ran it's low front bumper up on curbs quite a bit as 1 of the front bumpers I have (that came on it) is cracked up on the bottom, and an actual whole chunk was broken off of the side. That bumper isn't worth fixing, but I do have another that's in good shape, but would need to be installed and then the whole thing painted. The only rust I can see is on the pass. rear fender lips, where it's bubbled through. Should be an easy fix and when being painted, shouldn't add too much more. Also some on the inner side of the rear hatch, but it'd probably be quicker and cheaper just to get another hatch and put on it. I just had the interior sandblasted and going to be putting rust converter/preventer on it soon. I can put the dash back in with stock gauges if someone wants it, but I was going to rewire the chassis to get rid of the few electrical gremlines, then install Autometer gauges. It was my daily driver for a while, but I parked it when I got an Eclipse that I had. I still go out and fire it up once every couple months or so to keep the fluids rotated in the engine. If someone can paint themselves, it should be a very easy car to get back in awesome shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...