Full Hard Pipe Kit + HKS Racing BOV (Very Rare) 1G MAS!!!!!!

Flexer

This is a set of Hard pipes, two custom made with vacum gromets, and one is the TEP OVCP with rare HKS Racing BOV. All couplers are 3 ply Silicon couplers and are as rubbery and fresh as the day I got them. The chrom pipe also comes with the correct reducer to bolt on to the stock turbo inlet. With these three pipes you will have converted the entire set-up to Hard-pipe's. The HKS racing BOV sound is BY FAR my favorite and is fully adjustable. Also Converting to this set-up I could really hear the turbo sucking in air. Sounds nice.

I have no idea what this is worth. I know I am into it over $480 but its just not worth that. I'm guessing its worth around $275????? I have no idea. Let me know if $275 is to much to ask and out of the money and I will lower price. If someone gives me $300.00 I will include a 1g MAS with new filter and Harness. Thanks. Picture can be found here:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=m...&img=385239

Please add 3% if paying by paypal.

Please respond to me at juniorrc2003@hotmail.com as I don't check the board often.

J. R.