2006 Stedebani GP: CLOSED!!!

Josh '88

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quikconq:

I haven't got a reply from Stedebani about their Cyrofuzion products. I e-mailed them again today, so I expect them to reply soon.

Xtreme Industries:

It usually takes Stedebani a few days to reply to an e-mail, but they have always came through.

The order post has been updated.

mate, im keen on the bushing kit and the rear end mounts. Would it be possible to purchase and have it shipped to sydney, australia 2155?

Paypal is not a problem and i would imagine the box would be quite small so hopefully frieght is not too bad.

can i get a quote on the shipping? should i be contacting stedebani?

thanks

Jason

Alright everyone, I know alot of you have been waiting for this one. Stedebani is giving us another chance to purchase their products at discount prices. There have been a few changes made since last year's GP, so please read carefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precision Stainless Steel Short Throw Shifters

(now supplied with upgraded "nylock" nuts, your choice of straight shaft or 17 degree bend)

GP PRICE $99

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conqshift.jpg

Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Kit (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $179

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_bushing.jpg &

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_bushing2.jpg

Polyurethane Motor Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $99

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_motor.jpg

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $59

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_trans.jpg

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $99

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_rear.jpg

Stedebani is also offering discount prices on their Cryofuzion systems. They include the Interfreezer, Cheetah Jets, and the FlowDucer. They can be mixed and matched in various combinations depending on budget. They are currently working on pricing right now for the Starquest Club. I'll post the prices as soon as I get a reply from Stedebani. Product info can be seen at www.cryofuzion.com

Stedebani also told me that once the GP is over, they will be forced to go up on their product prices due to the cost of materials. PLEASE, take advantage of this opportunity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GP Rules/Guidelines:

1) You must pay for AT LEAST 50% of your order by 11:59PM, November 30, 2006. They accept MC, Visa, AX, Discover, good checks, Money Orders, and prefer Paypal.

2)When you use Paypal or mail in your payment, YOU MUST INCLUDE:

-Your Starquestclub user name

-Your primary email address (some people use their girl's or friend's Paypal address, and it gets to be a mess)

-Your mailing address

-A complete list of the items you are purchasing

3) SHIPPING CHARGES

If you live in the lower 48 U.S. States:

A flat $15.00 shipping charge applies to each order (not each item). If you pay for 100% of your order BEFORE the November 30 deadline, shipping is FREE.

If you do not live in the lower 48 U.S. States:

Buyers will have to pay for the actual shipping charges. However, if you pay for 100% of your order BEFORE the November 30 deadline, Stedebani will deduct $15 off your shipping charge.

4) Once your order has been paid in full, your order will take up to 4 weeks to process & arrive at your door.

To pay with Paypal, send payment to Stedebani@aol.com

To mail your payment, send payment to:

Steven P. Fults Sr.

Stedebani Enterprise Company, Inc.

CryoFuzion Performance Systems

1239 Coastal Highway

Panacea, FL 32346

1-850-984-3500 X227

1-877-566-9222

Cryofuzion.com

Let the Group Purchase begin!!!

i'm not positive, but it looks like to me that YOU have to send your order to stedbani. anyone just throwing orders out in this thread and expecting them to get filled may want to double check that.

GP Rules/Guidelines:

1) You must pay for AT LEAST 50% of your order by 11:59PM, November 30, 2006. They accept MC, Visa, AX, Discover, good checks, Money Orders, and prefer Paypal.

2)When you use Paypal or mail in your payment, YOU MUST INCLUDE:

-Your Starquestclub user name

-Your primary email address (some people use their girl's or friend's Paypal address, and it gets to be a mess)

-Your mailing address

-A complete list of the items you are purchasing

3) SHIPPING CHARGES

If you live in the lower 48 U.S. States:

A flat $15.00 shipping charge applies to each order (not each item). If you pay for 100% of your order BEFORE the November 30 deadline, shipping is FREE.

If you do not live in the lower 48 U.S. States:

Buyers will have to pay for the actual shipping charges. However, if you pay for 100% of your order BEFORE the November 30 deadline, Stedebani will deduct $15 off your shipping charge.

4) Once your order has been paid in full, your order will take up to 4 weeks to process & arrive at your door.

To pay with Paypal, send payment to Stedebani@aol.com

To mail your payment, send payment to:

Steven P. Fults Sr.

Stedebani Enterprise Company, Inc.

CryoFuzion Performance Systems

1239 Coastal Highway

Panacea, FL 32346

1-850-984-3500 X227

1-877-566-9222

Cryofuzion.com

Let the Group Purchase begin!!!

Stedebani sent me this earlier today:

The pricing for CryoFuzion products are as follows:

INTERFREEZER complete kit:

These kits include: 10 lb. brushed aluminum bottle, w/ chrome high flow bottle valve, Stainless steel braided lines with stainless steel fittings, aluminum AN fittings, heavy duty stainless steel quick release bottle brackets, high flow solenoid, cast aluminum CNC machined Interfreezer body, billet aluminum end bells, high temp silicone tubing, stainless hose clamps, wiring, switch, relay, instructions, hardware.

This kit retails for $744.00. Our sale price is $550.00. The StarQuest GP direct price is $399.00 with actual shipping.

CHEETAH Jet only complete kit:

These kits include: 10 lb. brushed aluminum bottle, w/ high flow bottle valve, Stainless steel braided lines with stainless steel fittings, aluminum AN fittings, heavy duty stainless steel quick release bottle brackets, Cheetah Jets, high flow solenoid, wiring, switch, relay, instructions, hardware, etc.

This kit retails for $380.00. The StarQuest GP direct price is $299.00 with actual shipping.

If there are any other specific price requests on other Cryofuzion components, please let me know and I'll work some numbers.

I would say put me down for 1 of everything. $535. But I probably can put down half by the end of the month. And it sucks since I live out in Hawaii. I wonder how much shipping would be. Do you think you could find out from Stedebani how much shipping would be out here? 96814 is my zipcode.

Now I might have to back out on the g.p. I have to pay some stuff off.

I would say put me down for 1 of everything. $535. But I probably can put down half by the end of the month. And it sucks since I live out in Hawaii. I wonder how much shipping would be. Do you think you could find out from Stedebani how much shipping would be out here? 96814 is my zipcode.

Now I might have to back out on the g.p. I have to pay some stuff off.

Ok. Now I'm back on. Just got approved for a loan. Once I sign the paper work, I'll be sending Stedebani the cash.