RB26 with AWD in a Starquest.

DJ_Lazarek

I have been shopping for a R32 Clip and found them for about $4500 with everything (suspention/tranny/diff's/axles/ect...). If it wasn't for the fact of a rock solid AWD setup I would go with a 2JZ since it is a superior engine. I believe I can set the car up with AWD if I use the suspention and control arms from the R32 which means I will probably have to do something with the steering like a rack&pinion from a 240sx. Some custom fabrication with the unibody to mount everything to the Starquest will also have to be done. I know a lot of you are probably reading this thinking I am some dip$hit with high hopes and dreams but I am no Novice when it comes to fabrication. If I can cut a car in half and weld a half of another car together on a frame rack then I can certainly pretty much fabricate anything I want. I think this would be a trick set-up and if done correctly (which it will be) I should be able to get in a few magazines without a problem. I have been thinking about this swap for a long time and finally decided on it. I would like to know what all of your thoughts are. Thanks for reading...

DJ