Yes another 87 getting parted out

Sully

Today someone charged $356 on my check card so I'm going to need some extra money. I filed a report with my bank but it will take 30 - 45 days to get my money back so I need somthing to fill that empty space in my account.

Its a red on black 87' 5spd Conquest. its a full car so anything you could possibly need I probably have. Minus the engine of course. PM or post what you need.

IT DOESN'T HAVE AN AIRDAM!

A couple people already asked. Just trying to save you a PM

If it was charged on your Bank debit card then they can do it in 24hrs or less. I had $623.50 illegally charged to mine which is a bank debit Mastercard and once i contacyed the bank then the card site it was back into my account the next day. you need to stay on them,gary

If it was charged on your Bank debit card then they can do it in 24hrs or less. I had $623.50 illegally charged to mine which is a bank debit Mastercard and once i contacyed the bank then the card site it was back into my account the next day. you need to stay on them,gary

Visa fraud prevention is the one that called me. I had the card cancelled at that time. I contacted my bank and they processed a claim or whatever. They just told me to send them a fax stating that charges were made to my account that were not authorised. I did that but I don't know if it matters that the chares occured in another country. Orangeville, ON Canada

Just checked... its not back in my account

• 2 weeks later...