Stage 3 tep motor in ohio

torque

Post it on ebay you will get alot more for the engine alone. Hell I will be the first bid of $700..This way no one talks trash.

:wink:

wow i wonder how long it takes to scratch a TEP sticker off and put a *DM one on

;)

all these years of downing TEP and now your willing to actually buy the products if the price is right...

monty

rotflmao thats great funniest thing i ever heard

Post it on ebay you will get alot more for the engine alone. Hell I will be the first bid of $700..This way no one talks trash.

:wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Kelly wanting a TEP engine?!?!@? What is this world coming to? Whats next the apocolipse? (damn I cant spell today)

Even I go target practicing from time to time. Sure would be good to see how well the ceramic coating holds up...Don't worry about your spelling last I chercked there was no grading system here...

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello my name is Blake and I am from Ohio. I was just wondering if you could send me a pic of the car and the engine. I was hoping to buying your engine and tranny. Thank you very much and I hope to here back from you soon.