Parts for sale

serpentkilla

I have 3 89 mas looking to get $20 each shipped, 16g SOLD, stock radiator (local pick up only) and one fan $30, stock air can 10+ shipping, 2 sec inj 60 + shipping each, 2 primary 50+ shipping each, really good inj clips 10+shipped, 12a turbine housing no cracks $40 shipped. I think one of the sec is cracked but it still works. That's all i can think of right now. I need to clean up this stuff before my wife kick my arse. :lol:

Nothing wrong with the turbo, i put the stock turbo back on. I'm just getting rid of the car so i don't have use for it anymore. For some reason it seemed like bobby_starquest got to me first. I can take pics tomorrow but with situation i guess it's first with the money gets it. It 's already of the car so i can easily box it and ship it. Like i said it's complete all u have to do is bolt and go. You do have to mod your comp pipe because it uses a J pipe, but i have rotated the housing for use in our cars.