clear fog lenses

Milbot8000

:shock: Wow, those are freakin awesome! What are they made out of, are they glass? or lexan or something?

Either way, big thumbs up! Very nice job on both the install and the fabrication of the light itself. Wow.

• 1 month later...
hey dude im not one to dis a ride but whats up with the ricer graphics? leave those to the civics

:roll:

Good way to make sure people welcome you to the boards, by criticizing someones Quest with your first post. WTG!

hey dude im not one to dis a ride but whats up with the ricer graphics? leave those to the civics

The graphics came on my car when I bought it. They've been on there for like 5 yrs with the previous owner. If I took them off, the car would look even more uncool. If you want to give me 2k for a good paint job, I will gladly remove them for you tho.

Or you can give me 5k and I can have the stripes painted on the car. hehe j/k dude. Welcome to the boards.

I must say this. At least the Graphics fit the strait lines of the car. Looks industral. No dragons or nothing at least, hehe

sorry dude its just that everybody at my school has some kind of gay graphic on theyre car, cuz i live in austin where there is nothing but high school, and college kids in theyre ricers with no mufflers just so its loud and massive spoilers that look sooo stupid. so i am totally against the ricer scene, thats also one reason why i got the starion cus its far from rice. so sorry once again.