parts for sale from 89 and 87 conquest

gambit1994

Here is a list of parts I have for sale in Indianapolis IN. If you need pics let me know. I don't know how to post pics so you will have to send me an e-mail address. thank you. parts-rear carpet and panels, all seat belts, seat belt motors, door trim, entire dash, rear view mirror, dome lights, ash tray, dash clock, fuse cover, most ecm's and control boxes, turn/cruise switches, brake and clutch switches, wiper cancel switch, door strikers, entire heater box, entire a/c box, air filter canister, steering column, hvac tubes, parts of harnesses, exterior side garnish pieces-blue, hatch water bottle, license plate panel with lights, sunroof and seal, 2 blue doors and 1 red, torque converter, blue rear hatch effects, blue bumper and insert, rear 1/4 windows, blue hood and fenders, head light assemblies, hatch and fuel cap latches cables and handles, front w/w res, right tail light-passenger side, entire front wiper linkage, brake assist canister, throttle cable, stereo side panels, front turn light pieces, hatch shocks, speedo tach cluster, glove box and lower trim panel, auto flywheel, and turbo heat shield.

• 2 weeks later...