WTB..88-89 StarQuest

TarheelQuest

No promises, but it may be a good idea to PM Lives4Speed. He MAY have an 88 or 89 for sale, and he's less than 200 miles from you (Lexington, SC). Plus, he doesn't RIP PEOPLE OFF. He's a good guy. If you need a Quest trailered, I can help with that, esp. if you buy one from L4S.

I know where a (88 or 89) red Starion is in Greensboro. It's in near perfecct condition. It has however been sitting for about four years. The onwer is getting up in age and is having back problems, and can't get in and out of the car. He does however know what he has is not going to let it go cheap. Last I talked to him he wanted like $3k for it. I might however be trying to make a move on this one pretty soon here.

I know were a red 86 Conquest is in Greensboro. This dude wants $1500 for it. It's missing the front bumper and probably some other parts. And it needs a head gasket and probably a head as well. I think that's too much for it, but thought that I'd mention it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

i can get you a roller...

it will need interior or you can come take my extra interior also....

88 starion clean title fresh flat black base coat on unibody, just picked it up today.... i have all white sheet metal to finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...