black 88 part out. whatcha need by friday only!

batdude8

hey guys, im goin to a junk yard about an hr and half away from my house and there is, i beleive its a black starion and its basically complete. it doesnt have the air dam or wheels but the interior looked pretty descent and everything was there under the hood. i was there about a month or so ago, so i cant remember what all it had. i will be pullin the complete intake manifold, turbo, and some other small stuff. prices, i have no idea what stuff is gonna cost, i know my buddy bought a good bit of stuff from them and they had very good prices. so they should be outrageous. if you want somthing. pm me with a number i can reach you at, and i will tell you what they want for it and its condition. just trying to help anyone needing parts. i will be going on friday morning, round 7am. thanks, Dan

i have no idea what kinda condition the engine would be in, and dont have the time to pull it. i will ask what they would want for it and get the milage.... but thats alot of work. plus... where are you located?

Hey batdude,

I need the motor and can go and pull it out. Which yard is it at?

Thanks, Dave

i have no idea what kinda condition the engine would be in, and dont have the time to pull it. i will ask what they would want for it and get the milage.... but thats alot of work. plus... where are you located?