anyone need anything of an 88 esi-r starion

arodlaxchop

I just completely stripped an 88 mits starion esi-r. I bought it from a kid after he crashed it and i stripped it down. I don't have any body parts from the front end but i do have all the flares from the rear and the rear hatch all in mint condition. I have a full red interior( seats full dash, carpet, gauges, headliner, trunk carpeting) and a full motor with 50,000 original miles and a tranny and rear end with the same. The only things i took for myself off the car are the axles, exhaust, and rear struts. Everything else is for sale. E-mail me at arodchop69@sbcglobal.net with whut you want and how much you will pay for it. I need to get everything out of my garage so I will sell things for reaonably cheap.

• 3 months later...
how much do you want for the motor need a new one very very badly blew a piston through the side of my block let me know i wanta get my 87 on the road again send me a p.m and let me know how much you want for it thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...