Magna Intake

You'll have to source one from Austrailia. Unless you are lucky and someone in the states is selling theirs. A few mods have to be done, the major one being that the throttle body is on the opposite side. Chad modifies them if you don't want to deal with it yourself.

You also have to add a water neck to the other side and cap off the stock side. There's alot more work then just the t-body. I tought it was simple to mod, till I got mine all ready done. And started looking at the stock ones. There alot of little things that have been changed. And good luck trying to find one from aussie. I don't know what happen to the guy I got mine from. He had a website and all. Here's a picture of mine. This is when it's all done and ready to bolt on. Adam :-)

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10023/t3t4%20turbo%20stuff%20008%20copy.jpg

Isn't Glenn from AU still selling these?
That's who I got mine from I think. boost3d was his name on here. But I can't get a hold of him. I can't find anyway to contact him. I was going to see if I can get a intake gasket. Adam :-)

Isn't Glenn from AU still selling these?
That's who I got mine from I think. boost3d was his name on here. But I can't get a hold of him. I can't find anyway to contact him. I was going to see if I can get a intake gasket. Adam :-)

You can try RPW in AU for the intake gasket maybe??