Paint Code

Bri-Guy-GA

Already been there. All it has is model and engine code. Nothing else. Where else on a Conquest might this info be? I have seen very few that are this color and when I replace the front air dam, I want to paint it to match as best I can.

The tag on the firewall should have model, engind, trans/axle, and color/trim/opt on it. I'd be interested in seeing one that didn't.

Anyway, the color code is: B71=Blue (metallic), which is the original color for my green car, not painted by me, already done when I got it.

• 3 months later...

I just looked at mine it is an 87 are there is no plate except the one mentioned just saying it was made by mitsu. There is a tag on the hood that says all the information on it though around the drivers side headlight. Can anyone decipher it for me color opt. numbers are

R04 08x C85

any help would be appriciated.

I just looked at mine it is an 87 are there is no plate except the one mentioned just saying it was made by mitsu. There is a tag on the hood that says all the information on it though around the drivers side headlight. Can anyone decipher it for me color opt. numbers are

R04 08x C85

any help would be appriciated.

• 4 months later...