Turn signal lever

Dose anyone know how to fix the lever that is craking. The first one fell apart. So I want to fix this second one. It's still cracked, but they are really hard to find in excellent shape unless you want to buy a new one. And that's a hole lot of money. So is there any way to repair one. Thanks in advance! Adam :-)

MB399303 $160.76. That's for the hole colum swith. You can't just get the lever. There's no way I am going to spend that much for just a lever that just needs cosmetic tuch up. I would rather find a cheper way to fix what I have, then to have to replace it. Now if the switch was broke also. I might buy a new one. Adam :-)

There used to be a show called "Shade-tree Mechanic" on SPEED, and one episode had them fixing a steering wheel w/something they got from Eastwood (?) try looking in their archives @ speedtv.com - Hope this helps.

I found this. http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product...iProductID=2020. But I have know clue what kind of plastic the lever is made out of. So I don't know if this will work. They also have a thing that I can make a mold of it. Then I can make a new one. I think it would be easyer to just fix tough. Adam :-)