Beware kasper4207

Outlander

We made an agreement and I sent money instantly through pay-pal. I am or was or well I don't know at this point, buying a accordian intake hose. Each week I inquire about the status and have gotten.......It's been sent back for insufficient address. I have lived in my home for 8 years, no changes no problems. Then I got..........It's been sent back for insufficient packing. Don't quite know what all this means but it has been OVER a month. Deal was made on May 30th. With in the last couple of days there has been no contact at all. :x :x :x All I am looking for is a fair transaction

Outlander

Still another week goes by and nothing. I don't think anyone should do any buisness with this guy untill he clears this up. Pretty much think he has taken the money and run. 20 bucks not to big of a deal but what if it would have been more? Everyone stay clear.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah i bought 10 lug nuts from him for 25 bucks back in june and i haven't seen them yet nor got any responce. first time ordering from here and i get screwed. i guess i'll go to the dealer and spend 4 bucks each.

guys i know him personally and he has a tough time , he told me bout the prob he had with u outlander and felt bad he said he is tryin again, the package he sent out to u was sent back to him i seen it myself, they said the packaging was not good enuff, he sold to other people and had no probs, beleive me when i say u guys will get ur stuff he even said to me i feel bad for these guys, he has a lot of crap to deal with at tiems and no time to deal nor does he get on the site anymore often as he doesnt nor has even ever driven the quest he is parting out, give him some time and dont bash him as i said he feels bad and also said i know i been ripped off and even screweed around on things for a while and wouldnt wanna do it to anyone else, i will let him know on the phone this feelings have been felt so he knows :)

• 2 weeks later...
ok man sorry for the probs ur havin with him.. i dont want this issue makin me look bad over wut ur goin through, he is a bud of mine and i will see wut is going on for u :wink: wut was it u got anyway cus i do recall him last week tellin me he has a guy he tried sendin somethin out 2 tiems and it came back to him insuffienent packaging i will see if he re-sent

Kasper4207 has to have the worst luck ever. I was refunded my money via paypal because i never received my fmic from him after about 1 1/2 months earlier this year.

Insufficient packaging? Multiple times? He needs to go to the post office or kinko's and have them help package the things for free. They will even tape it up for him and label it correctly. If paid via paypal the shipping address is right on the invoice.

it boils down to this if you have no way to conclude the transction don't start the sale ,, imprpper packageing is about the silliest thing i have heard of,, it don't take a genious to put some thing in a box and ship it ,

slap some news paper arround it so it don't rattle :roll:

and it don't take months to do something,,didn't take that long to spend their money did it

The part that gets me the most is.......If you are having problems a simple e-mail explaining the situation will get you alot further than no contact. Last contact was sometime in June, you make the call. What is a person suppose to think then? If it wasn't for JAinsworth helping me out I would still be stuck. Jim woulden't even let me send him any money for the shipping let alone the worth of the boot, now there is a truely great individual. All my instructions from jim was help someone elese if I am able. I don't have much for spare parts that I am not using but if the time presents itself I will be more than happy to give some one a leg up.

lol i agree guys wow dont kil me here, i know him personally and i am not condoning wut he is doing, BUT he is a nice guy, wutevere he is doin with these damn packages i have no idea and i do know he had a problem getting one package back that was sent out, as i said i will see wut is going on if it even matters to any of u guys that bought cus brown i see u got ur money back i dont know bout u other guys though, let me know :wink:

lol i agree guys wow dont kil me here, i know him personally and i am not condoning wut he is doing, BUT he is a nice guy, wutevere he is doin with these damn packages i have no idea and i do know he had a problem getting one package back that was sent out, as i said i will see wut is going on if it even matters to any of u guys that bought cus brown i see u got ur money back i dont know bout u other guys though, let me know :wink:

Its very kind of you to speak on your friend's behalf as he seems to be MIA but is it possible for you to have him just contact outlander? Im sure it would be better appreciated if kasper did.

And yet another week of.....................What did you say ?????????? ..............NOTHING....... Yeah thats right nothing. I know I know I am beating a dead horse BUT I am doing this so nobody elese will get ripped from this user. Well this user name anyway, if he slipps in under a differant user name well then I guess he will have beat the system.