What happend to the post count

BullShipper

You can still view the post count on your profile page.

As for the status lines... Well, they proved to be frustrating to some people, and some people were posting garbage "me too" type posts just to get their post counts up.

We discussed long and hard about what to keep in the posts to bring what we felt was going to be best for the site and community. I know we can't please everybody, but we can certainly try to please most people...

You can still view the post count on your profile page.

As for the status lines... Well, they proved to be frustrating to some people, and some people were posting garbage "me too" type posts just to get their post counts up.

We discussed long and hard about what to keep in the posts to bring what we felt was going to be best for the site and community. I know we can't please everybody, but we can certainly try to please most people...

Elementary, dear Watson.  Elamentary :)

I do agree people were posting one liners and generic info in order to up their post counts.

I take all information with a grain of salt, as there is always more than one angle to take in order to solve a problem. Learning by reading and hands on experience will teach you all you need to know.  This site. and your broken C/S in the driveway will teach you everything you need to know. lol

Take care

Shawn