5 lug Mustang Cobra wheels

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car doesnt have a engine or tranny in it at the moment. The front looks kind of funny. As for the rear, yeah they need pushed out a little more.

I was gonna say, the front looked kinda funny.  I think it'll look real nice when the drivetrain is in it. Especially lowered. ;D

John

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys are aware of this but 5-lug toyota pickups and most RWD Dodge and Chrysler products (not 6-lug Dakotas and Durangos) have the same bolt pattern. Not that any of them made any wheels that would be an upgrade or even look any good on a Quest but just throwing that out there.

But for some of you fellow Mopar guys, imagine what a set of 8's and 9's off a Quest would look like on a Duster, Challenger, or even an early model lowrider Dakota....

Hmmmm.... :o 8)

• 2 months later...

There is a local 'Quest with Corvette rims. The guy is not online ::)  He said the spacers for either the front or back were pretty thick to make them fit. Ironicly, they are Cobra R style rims. They did look pretty nice though.

CJ

• 8 months later...

Been there DONE THAT...

The Mustang Wheels WILL FIT. (requires 1" spacer on rear)

The center Hub ecentric for the wheels will need to be machined (slightly Larger)

The Cobra Front Brakes can be modified to WORK!!! Repeat"CAN WORK"

Caliper Mounting points must be fabricated on Starion Hub, Inner Rotor Excentric must be machined and some other "tricks" should be done...

Look Forward to the "coming out" Celebration....Look for the "Evil Twins" to appear this spring.....

I will try to sneak a picture out soon

- IDK