brake fluid leak?

I'd check a caliper.... Gotta be coming out somewhere. If there are no puddles, look for gooey spots around the brakes, that could give a hint to which one it is... It could also be leaking out the back of the mastercylinder into your brakebooster...

If it is leaking behind the booster, it will seep down into the steering coupler and trash it.. Brake fluid will eat away your bushings, believe that..

Like Jr said, it has to be coming from somewhere..  If you can't find it, clean all related parts and brake area's.. Refill the fluid and drive around, come back and check for the new leak(s)...

yeah,make sure you check all parts to the brake system,hoses too.Try haveing someone pump the brakes with the car off and look all over for anyleaks,make sure it's clean first.

the steering coupler...is that the part that keep the play out of your steering wheel? mines got a s*** load of play....i checked all my front end part and there really no play in anything, so im thinking its whatever that rubber bushing is.

It's like a universal joint in between the steering box and the fire wall,It's part of the colum,look under the master cylinder,you'll see it. Be safe bad brakes could be a bad thing when you need to stop.ya dig.