rear tire tilt

If you look underneath the car, at the point where the lower suspension arm meets the car, there is a bolt there. I think it is adjustable (undo it and rotate it). This may help you out. I have seen it but I have not touched it before. Checked the manual ?? Sounds like something may be bent though.

Take your car in for a proper alignment.  Don't try to eye-ball it.... Realistically, you've only got 1/2 a degree of spread (difference between the left and right) in camber (your problem) and caster before it'll cause a pull in your car.  Also note that these cars do have a pretty sizeable amount of camber from the factory.  Is it an even amount between the two rear wheels?  Is it causing wear problems?  

A bad strut will not cause a difference in ride height.  Bad springs on the other hand, will.  Over time springs will sag beyond factory spec, which will have an obvious effect on camber.  Take it to someone who knows alignments well, and they will check check ride height... or should anyway.  Another thing that can effet your camber is bad strut mounts.  As a strut mount wears out it will stretch and push out, causing ride height that is out of spec.  The front strut mounts are really bad about this, but the rears are not immune.  Of course, you could also have something bent.  Once they get it on an alignment machine, they'll be able to tell.  If something is bent, they'll use what's called an S.A.I. measurement (measurement of the angle of the strut plus the camber angle) to figure that out.  

Also keep in mind that in the front there is no factory adjustment for camber.  There are a couple ways to remedy that though, although I honestly can't remember what all will work for the front.  There is a small amount of camber adjustment in the rear (it works in conjunction with the caster adjustment), though.  

If nothing is bent, I would most likely assume that a shop will recommend a new set of springs and/or strut mounts for the rear.