Fog Light

tsiman

The actual bulbs you can find at any auto parts store.  Silverstar makes bulbs for our fogs also, so you can get those if you want.

If you're talking about the actual unit, then you could get one from a junkyard or from people on here.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing to keep in mind regarding the fog lights, is it's not really recommended to go over 55 watts on the replacement lights.

As I understand anything over that and you risk melting the housing.

Haven't seen this, but it's what I've heard.

I personally like to use Pilot's HyperWhite replacement bulb.

I'm able to find them at AutoZone in my area for a cent under $7.

They fit right in, and come with a jumper/adapter cable so you don't have to do any splicing on any wires.

The bulb when you look at it is colored blue. But has a very bright and white color to it.

I like to match up the SilverStar replacement headlights with them, they match very very well.

The parking light bulb, I have no idea. Would like suggestions on that one myself.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest c89zx7r
u don't risk melting the housing . i used to run mine all night long and most the day with 110/120 watt H3 bulbs in them . much brighter . put those in . just used my foglights at night . you can run 110 watts with out a problem

Kougar, could you give me a PN on the silverstar fogs? Everytime I go to Slyvania it only has the headlights available in silverstar. I have the SS headlight's, and man I likey! It would be nice to match all the way around, ya know? Also, is there anything better than the piss yellow running lights I've got now, you know, the ones right next to the fogs? Anything whiter? Ryan