HKS Turbo Time Type 1 install?

I just bought this unit off of e-bay for a good price but the instuctions are vague to say the least.   Anyone know how to hook this bad boy up?  Looks like it has some pretty cool features like shift light, 1/4 mile times etc...I do not have the harness so I need to install this puppy the hard way.  From what I can make out:

the Green wire goes to 12v ignition

the Red to 12v pos constant

the Black to vehicle ground

the Gray to parking brake light

the Blue to Speed sensor of the computer harness (their are two blue wires one with one red ring and the other with double rings)...which one is it?

It also calls for a Thottle position sensor wire and a pressure sensor wire to be hooked up at the harness.   Which wires off the HKS unit go to these?  

Thanks

You can get a harness from HKS for around $15.  Not bad for plug and play.  I ordered the 1st gen Eclipse w/factory alarm and I'm hoping that will allow the factory alarm in our cars to work.

Well I was gonna go that route but since I bought this thing used; the person that owned it before just hacked the wires when removing it.  I think there should be a connector of some type coming off the back of the unit itself.  Mine is just the wires so I am SOL on the harness.

TT

that's too bad, when I get my stuff in, I'll send you a copy of the install instructions, that way you know what to hard wire.  I may even be able to tell you how to get the stock alarm to work.

I'll have the order in about a week, so I'll post on it then

good luck!

Thanks for the help fellas.   Well, if the wires are the same color then it should be fairly straight forward (I hope).  I tried to download the diagram from HKS but it was not listed for the type 1.  I saw it for the type 0 but was not confident they were similar...thanks again for the help.  

TT

I tried to install this thing yesterday...and when i got the steering column apart I could not tell which wires to use.  On the side of the ignition unit their are three thin wires...one green, one black and a yellow.  Are these the ones I connect the green, red and black wires off the timer to?  Reason I am asking is because off the back of the ingition unit there are about 4-5 thicker wires.  With out the instructions it is pretty hard to tell what goes where...I'd hate to just start cutting wires and take the gamble that it might not work or worse ground something out.  Thanks fellas

Tony T

--- 8) ---

By the way, the harness does NOT allow for the stock alarm to arm when the turbo timer is counting down.

Once the timer has finished, then the alarm functions like normal.