My B.A. Stereo

Lidoidol

Well I got her second LoL

Anyway, I have just started purchasing parts to put my baby back together.

Stereowise, here it goes:

2) Audiobahn 6.5's & 1.25's(component)   Purchased

2) Audiobahn 6x9's                                    Purchased

2) Audiobahn 3.5's                                     Purchased

3) Audiobahn 10" subs                              Purchased

1) Audiobahn 1000w monoblock amp

1) Audiobahn 500wx4

1) Clarion head unit??? not sure on this

Anyway, I have stopped buying audio stuff do to the baby on the way and blown motor but it will ROCK

Peace

Keith 8)

• 1 month later...
Ok someone answer this, I have an alternator on my 88 that was there when I bought the car, the brackets are the same exactly as is the pulley position , it has the tri diamond stamped on the back, an external front fan, and puts out approx 95 amps on a test meter, what is it, does anyone know, maybe first gen eclipse or 3000GT??????

• 6 months later...
How bout capacitors? And the whole alternator thing is a definite. Im planning on doing alot of stereo work and been looking into alot and Ohio Generator does an Alt rebuild of ours that put out like 175-190 amps! they just gut out ours and pack it with their stuff. Cant remember but Im sure it was for like $450-$500

For that price I would seriously research putting a late model GM SPFI alternator on it. The stock alternator on my '97 3.8 was 140A and I had it built to 195 for $130 (using off the shelf GM replacement parts). I imagine the stock unit would cost less than $100 from a junk yard. Fab up some brackets, change a pulley, and save 50%.

I think Tim C said he can build his GM alternators up to about 140, which isn't at all shabby for Starquest purposes.

• 4 weeks later...