Aftermarket radio antenna

Is there anyone out there that has a non-electric, aftermarket radio antenna installed where the stock antenna went? How hard was it to install, where did you buy it at, and how much did it cost?

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Man I want a new antenna to... I hate this frigin 15ft pole sticking out the back of this thing LOL   I can broadcast cellphone signals off this thing LOL

anyway.... I think I am going to get one of them antenna strips they  look like a defroster line across the window  I am going to put is on the top of the back window to just make it just like a defroster line... anyway just a thought....  

and they I am just going to take the antenna motor out (or disconnect it) and just drop the antenna down to cover the hole...

or when I paint it I am going to shave it all to gether  but probley not that...

Bryan

i did that, piece of cake. got a one piece black one from pepboys, its the kind with the 2 swiveling arms that hook up to edges of the hole in the spoiler. its easy to do see how it goes once you take the stock one off.