2.5l lebaron intake

while checking other chrysler motor i found that the lebaron also came in a g54b configuration from 90 to 93. it also is mpi. has anybody tried swapping that intake?

well also i just found a picture of the motor. the intake to the plenum is facing the wrong way. but is the head setup the same. both motors are g54b and both have the sohc.thanks

i found a pic of the 2.5l turbo pic in a car on one of those dodge sites. the engine is transversed and the plenum faces the wrong end of the motor. by what i can tell they didnt produce very many of the 2.5T's. all  ever see is the 2.2's with a rare 2.5L.

What i was looking at was using the intake only and still going with the stand alone. i figured. no welding bungs, finding fuel rails, ect... if this is the same head it could work. the only problem is the fact the plenum would face the firewall on our car. Just a thought really.

From my research...  Most of the 2.5L motors in the LeBaron were carbed.  However, the few turbo'ed 2.5L LeBarons were MPI.  

Which intake would be easier to fabricate for our cars?  The Magna or LeBaron?  

Edit Begin:

First of all, the 2.5L motors were derived from the Chrysler 2.2L motors.  The 2.5L

motor has nothing in common with the Mitsu' 2.6L.

The confusion started when someone discovered that Mitsu' 2.6L carbed motors were

used in the Chrysler LeBaron.

Edit End: