SDS crank sensor + solid pulley final install pics

Here's what my SDS crank sensor and MD020842 solid OEM pulley looks like mounted. I have 2 pictures posted. The picture with the belt on was to show the clearance. More than enough clearance where I have it mounted.

1 more project done :)

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/F8/20/9294072-4390-028001E0-.jpg

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/F9/20/9294073-7904-028001E0-.jpg

Mike K

Nice work!  Good pics to boot!

Take care

Shawn

Thanks Shawn. I will try to post clearer pics of the bracket and sensor. Those pics are off of a $30 Dimera digital camera from Ebay. :) That and with  the radiator in the way I can't take a head on picture.

I followed the instructions off the website and it is a little bit of tinkering around with the pulley magnets and getting the bracket fabbed along with spacing the sensor correctly. But that's what custom work is all about. :)

Mike K

Hi Ed

The pulley is an OEM pulley and is used on 84-85 Starions and some of the MItsu trucks.

I have a few strings about the pulley posted in this forum. There are part numbers and other info I jotted down.

Man I like this 4D!! The 4D is anxiouisly awaiting the MPI and SDS! :)

Glad to see ya made it over here Ed!

Mike k

Mike, I'm jealous. I want an aussie intake too. Anyways I've been of the boards because my computer crapped out on me. I was fortunate enough to have a friend that lent me his web TV just so I can access the boards. My wife thinks I'm obsessed. How much HP you think you'll be pushing with this new set up? Mail me!

Thanks, Ed

• 1 year later...
Hi Ed

The pulley is an OEM pulley and is used on 84-85 Starions and some of the MItsu trucks.

I have a few strings about the pulley posted in this forum. There are part numbers and other info I jotted down.

Man I like this 4D!! The 4D is anxiouisly awaiting the MPI and SDS! :)

Glad to see ya made it over here Ed!

Mike k

Mike, I just did a search but couldnt find anything about the pulley you are using. do you have the link to that thread by any chance?

thanks,

Art

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...