Magna purchase

Expect to wait 2 to 3 months.  Unfortunately, due to some shipping problems, mine took 6 months, but I'm happy with the intake.  I just wish I got mine on time before it got cold, so I could have installed it before winter.

The intake itself is a bolt on affair.  You'll have to come up with a way to hookup the throttle cable, drill holes for various sensors and vacuum lines, and of course have custom pipes made from the IC to the throttlebody.  Do a search for more info.

Here's mine mounted on a spare engine waiting to be installed.

http://members.fortunecity.com/jremo1/04c20fb0.jpg

the  stock  excell cable  can be turn'd in that  mounting  plate, looking  at it you'l see a couple  punch  marks  these are stake  punches,to  keep it in place  drill these  out  with a small  drill bit,  now  clamp the  metal  hex shape'd  cable end in a vice , now tap the  mounting  plate  straigth off the end  carefuly , then turn it to the desire'd  spot and push  back on the shaft ,slight  twisting motion  will help it come off, once turn  over  the cable will fit  much better and  be real close to  proper adj length, some thing  like  2:30  is a good angle ,  this misses the stuff to the right of the  cable mount  but  once you  look at it  you'l see whats best  for you, mount   boss's are already on the out side  part of the  manifold ,  thats where the  cable is ,mount'd on the  manifold  oem,  ofcourse you'l need to turn the  tb over  so it sets the way it use'd to