2 1/2 inch down pipe WITH FLEX $130.00 SHIPPED!!!!

Heron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Tell me your address and what to ask for. I see the DP on your web site but no address also..Your DP on the web site has no O2 bug for the sensor. I want to use the O2 sensor.. Will a 2.5 or 3" pipe hook up to the Dp ok? What muffler do YOU recommend and Free flow CAT, Thansk again Mike

That's cool WOLFSQUEST!

On this down pipe, it's a 2 1/2 inch aluminized, mandrel bent, with the stainless steel flex and the oxigen sensor "bung" welded.

It's supposed to be used with the "stock" exhaust; so this down pipe will eliminate that super restrictive stock pre-cat , giving you a few more HP and better throttle response.

On my complete 3 inch exhaust system I use a 3 inch high flow stainless steel cat and the 3 inch high flow Magnaflow muffler with a 4 inch stainless steel tip.

Some of you guys saw it at the Gainsville meeting on Starrari's car, the white one with black interior.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

FYI

I bought a complete 3-inch first edition system from Heron including bolt-on flex pipe, interchangable off-road pipe/cat pipe and muffler with tip.

I think it is great  and well-worth getting a system that has numbers to back it up!

Heron will give you before/after numbers from his car when he was prototyping. The numbers will definitely get your attention.

Cheers - Andy