Apexi Turbo Timers GB $95.25 Shipped

monk

http://whipfactory.com/apexi/timer2.jpg

Apexi Turbo Timers $95.25 Shipped (Upper 48 u.s. only)

Please Call To Order

We Accept- Visa, MC, Discover, Money Order and Paypal

M-F 11-8pm Sat-12-5pm Central

• 4 weeks later...

There is only one model.

Hey monk, do you have the instruction manual?  I lost mine and I need to hook my turbo timer back up.  I went to Apexi's site and they don't tell me how to hook it up to my ignition, but it tells me how to hook up everything else.

Can you use a TT with starquests with the factory alarm? I know this was a PITA to get around with the factory alarms in DSMs.  

well the factory alarm isn't going to really work.  You see you have to take the key out of the ignition (turning the car off) and then open and lock your door for the alarm can arm.  You would have to wait until the TT turns your car off and then lock your door and close it.  The TT will still work if you just leave the car and nothing bad will happen to your car, the factory alarm just will not arm.

If you can get that info on how to re-enable the alarm w/ the turbo timer doing it's job, I think that'd be perfect for an FAQ

--> possibly pair it with info on the TT harness/install !?!

I know I'd like to learn up on that!

Well to get the alarm to work you would have to have a actuator on a timer.  That is t he easiest way. Put the actuator on a timer to do it's thing 1 or 2 seconds after your turbo timer goes off.  Then have the actuator unlock then lock your door, that seems to be the simplist way to do it.  I would go for a aftermarket alarm though.